Monday, January 30, 2012

Logos I like PART 1

One of the reasons I started this blog is to remember what I have forgotten.  I look at a lot of different designs on a daily basis, and sometimes things that I really like are pushed to the back of my mind.  So, I'm going to start doing a series on logos I like.  Not sure how often I'll do this, but it seems like a good way to get logos I like out of my head and into this space.

LOGOS  I LIKE PART 1:


Sabrepulse

Sabrepulse is a chiptune musician from England.  He mixes breaks with music made on gameboys.  Pretty cool stuff, but not as cool as his logo.  Yes, it is a LITTLE complicated, and it wouldn't work well in a smaller application, but it is very eye catching and it looks great on a black t-shirt.  Speaking of it being on black, here's a neat variation of it that was used to help promote his "First Crush" E.P.


This version adds some depth to the original, but still has a similar aesthetic.  The color scheme has been adjusted to tie in with the look of the graphic.


Here is a 3D version of the logo.  The added depth and gradation gives the logo an almost completely different look.

No comments:

Post a Comment